7 Simple Questions That Can Get Your DUI Case DISMISSED!
First, can I ask you a personal question? (… no, this question isn’t one of the 7 Simple Questions I am referring to). My question to YOU is, have you ever wondered how some people are able get their DUI case dismissed or the charges substantially reduced while others are convicted of criminal DUI, thrown in jail and slammed with heavy fines? The answer may be easier than you think…
You probably already know that once you are stopped and suspected of drunk driving a Florida DUI Task Force Officer is called to the stop to do a Florida DUI investigation. During the course of your DUI investigation, the law requires the police to follow certain procedures. If the arresting officer fails to follow any of those procedures, your DUI case will be DISMISSED.
What you may call a “technicality” or “loophole”, is actually the way your DUI lawyer enforces your Constitutional rights. Hollywood DUI lawyer, Richard G. Salzman uses creative and aggressive DUI defense techniques to tear apart even the toughest Florida DUI cases with the highest breath test readings and failing roadside sobriety exercise scores.
Even a Refusal can be successfully challenged!
The following is a list of 7 simple but critical questions that can significantly impact the final outcome of your DUI case:
1. Did the officer warn you that your drivers license would be automatically suspended if you refused to submit to a breath test?
2. Did the officer neglect to inform you that you had the right to a lawyer before performing the roadside sobriety exercises?
3. Did a police officer tell you to “keep blowing” during the breath test?
4. Do you suffer from any injury or illness which may affect your balance?
5. Do you suffer from any illness that may cause you to have slurred speech; excessive sweating; red or watery eyes; restlessness; alcohol-smelling breath (example: Type II Diabetes); extreme fatigue; or light-headedness?
6. Did the arresting officer mistake your nervousness or exhaustion for intoxication?
7. Did the arresting officer neglect to conduct your roadside sobriety exercises on a flat, dry surface that was well-lit? Were your roadsides conducted on the side of the road, close to passing traffic?
7a. BONUS question: Did the DUI Task Force officer fail to observe you for 20 uninterrupted minutes just prior to conducting your breath test?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, you owe it to yourself to call me, Hollywood DUI lawyer Richard G. Salzman, for your FREE 30-minute telephone consultation.
Whether it’s your 1st DUI, 2nd DUI, or 3rd DUI… everybody knows that hiring a skilled and aggressive DUI attorney is your ticket to fighting and beating the DUI charges against you! In fact, there are many powerful and effective strategies I can use for fighting and beating your misdemeanor DUI or felony DUI charge, or at least keeping adverse consequences to a minimum.
Don’t let procrastination, hesitation or fear stop you from fighting back! For your free 30-minute initial case evaluation by phone, call me, Hollywood DUI attorney, Richard G. Salzman, today (855) DUI-GONE (855-384-4663), home of South Florida’s Premier DUI Defense Law Firm.
Let me be your DUI Defense WARRIOR!
We accept All Major Credit Cards.
Law Offices of Richard G. Salzman, P.A.
4340 Sheridan St., Suite 102
Hollywood, FL 33021
(855) DUI-GONE, (855) 384-4663